Please join us at our General Meeting
on Tuesday, June 5th,
6:30 - 9:00 PM at the Clubhouse
Enjoy social time with a light supper to follow.
Ater club announces are made, guest speaker Robert Toomire
(husband of PPWC member Nichelle Toomire),
a Certified Financial Planner with over 25 years of experience,
will be doing a presentation on financial planning and
will answer questions on wealth management.
He will be providing collateral materials to support his presentation.
As we want this to be a learning opportunity for all,
please submit your questions in advance to Roberta Donohue at email@example.com.
Some issues to consider:
1. Estate planning - what kind of professional should we seek? Lawyer? Accountant?
2. Are we able to minimize the tax impact on our children?
3. Reverse mortgages - should we consider? What are the pro's and con's.
4. How can we better prepare ourselves to make beneficial economical decisions?
5. Long-term care and Assisted Living Facilities.
6. What pre-tax contributions are available to employees?
7. Should I make "gifts" to my grandchildren? Max is $15k?
8. Living Trust or Will? Describe circumstances.
9. What if I've remarried? Beneficiaries? Pre-Nup enforcement?
Hospitality for this event is assigned to women with last names A-H.
Please bring two beverages (bottle of wine, sparkling water or other nonalcoholic beverage you would serve in your own home).
Call Roberta to RSVP - 310-454-9012
“Friendship, Fun and Philanthropy”